STEM Grant Student Survey
Middle School Health Survey
Miss Jenkins County Schools Pageant
Super Eagle Day 2013 Race Application
- January 21st -- MLK Holiday
- January 24th -- Economics EOCT Retest
- February 1st -- Club "B" Meeting Day
- February 11th -- Progress Reports
- February 15th & 18th -- Winter Holidays
- March 15---In service---No school for students
- March 19---The Ned Show (Character Education program) 8:30 a.m. for K-2 & 9:30 a.m. for Gr. 3-5
- March 21---Mobile Dental Clinic
- March 28---Honors Programs---9:15 a.m. for Gr. 1 & 2; 1:15 p.m. for Gr. 3-5
Kindergarten Registration for the 2013-2014 school year will take place on May 8 from 9:00 a.m. until 12 noon at Jenkins County Elementary School. Students who are currently enrolled in PreK at JCES do not have to register for Kindergarten. The following documents are needed to register for Kindergarten
- Certified copy of child's birth certificate
- Current Eye, Ear and Dental Certificate/EED (Available through local Health Dept. or pediatrician)
- Proof of Jenkins County residency (utility bill with service address)
- Current Immunization Record/Form 3231 (available through local Health Dept. or pediatrician)
- Copy of child's Social Security Card
CCGPS Press Release
2012 Raider Schedule for Area 9
2012-2013 System Testing Calendar
System Parent Meeting Flyer
Title 1 (Spanish Version)
Student Accident Insurance
Elementary School Supply List
Middle School Supply List
FLP Parent Letter
Parent Packet for Federal Programs
Choice Letter JCSS Press Release CCGPS
2012-2013 School Calendar
Welcome to the Jenkins County School System.
Our Mission To provide a positive learning environment that will prepare all students with the knowledge and skills to be productive members of society.
Our Vision Joining Communities and Schools for Success
Beliefs & Values
- All students have the potential to learn
- Education is a continuous process in which knowledge and learning capacity grow each year.
- Students must take responsibility for their learning and their actions
- The educational process involves joint responsibility, communication, and collaboration among home, school, and community.
- The role of education is to develop well-rounded members of society who grow physically, intellectually, morally, and emotionally to their fullest potential.
- The school system will provide a supportive environment to further enhance learning.
- Every student will be challenged to reach his/her highest potential
here to find the instructions and forms you will need to complete a job application for our System.
New Parent Involvement Coordinators
We are happy to announce our Parent Involvement Coordinators for JCSS. They are:
- Cassandra Sampson - System PIC
- Cynthia Rich - JCES PIC
- Melinda Bragg - JCMS PIC
- Jean Gay - JCHS PIC